Threesome

Misery loved company and that was how Gia and Zander hooked up with Lucky. After Summer plunged to her death, Lucky was inconsolable. And it didn't help that his father was on the run from the police as the main suspect in Summer's murder. Zander wasn't a happy camper either. Summer had died at Emily and Nikolas' engagement party, so he was nursing a broken heart. Gia wasn't too happy about the engagement herself. It felt as if she and Nikolas had never mattered. As if he had only been with her to kill time until someone better came along. Someone like Emily. In one fell swoop the girl had broken Zander's heart and wounded Gia's.

 

Gia and Zander spent alot of time together. They called it a *Friend* thing. For Gia it was becoming something more. She could easily lose her heart to Zander, only problem being he was still in love with Emily. Yet he was trying to move past it. He had officially let go of her, accepting Emily's engagement to Nikolas and even being *Man* enough to congratulate them. Gia had been proud of Zander for that, but she ached for him too. And for Lucky. The guy was sitting on a bench on the docks, working his way through a bottle of Jim Beam.

 

"I'm so sorry about Summer," Gia offered.

 

Lucky just looked at her then took another swig of Beam.

 

Zander tried his luck. "For the record, man...you can't drink away the pain. Believe me...I've tried."

 

"Yeah?" Lucky looked unconvinced. "Well I've got nothing better to do." He took another swig, sloshing Beam on his chin.

 

"Mind sharing?" Zander countered, grabbing the bottle away.

 

Lucky watched him take a swig and shrugged. Then he watched Zander offer the bottle to Gia who, surprisingly, took a swig.

 

Gia looked at Lucky. "Zander and I were headed to my place to watch a movie. Tomb Raider. Why don't you come with us, Lucky?"

 

"Nah...I'd be lousy company," he said.

 

"Misery loves company," Gia replied, as she and Zander each took one of Lucky's arms and hauled him off the couch.

 

*****

 

Lucky studied Gia's place. Small but nicely decorated and really neat. "Great place," he said, and was surprised that his voice wasn't slurring.

 

"Thanks," Gia said. "Have a seat. Zander and I will be back with popcorn and soda. Oh...put the movie in, wouldja? It's on top of the TV."


"Sure," Lucky said, doing as he was told, then he sat down on the couch. He didn't have long to wait before Gia and Zander returned with the snacks. Gia sat down next Lucky on the couch and Zander took the over stuffed chair. In the end they ignored the popcorn and soda to pass around the rest of the Jim Beam. No one watched the movie. "This isn't helping," Lucky commented.


Gia smiled. "You're right. But I know something that might."

 

Lucky was desperate. "What?"

 

"Feeling something different," Gia replied as she rose from the couch and glided over to Zander. She straddled his lap and began unbuttoning his shirt, before leaning in to kiss him. Then she said, "Zander taught me that you have to keep...distracted."

 

"Distracted," Lucky echoed, his eyes on the pair in the chair. He couldn't look away as Gia ripped open Zander's shirt then licked his nipples before biting them. Zander's moan sliced through Lucky and went straight to his cock. He watched as Zander opened Gia's blouse and nuzzled her breasts before taking a tip into his mouth. Lucky saw one of Zander's hands slide under Gia's short skirt, then he heard a ripping sound and her thong dropped to the floor. Lucky swallowed the lump in his throat and shifted to ease the ache in his cock.

 

Lucky could tell, my Gia's whimpers of pleasure, that Zander's fingers were stroking her. Suddenly Zander stood up, Gia still in his arms, and turned to lay her down on the chair. Lucky bit back a moan because Gia's legs were splayed open and he could see her feminine folds all wet and glistening. But only for a moment. Then Zander was between her legs and lapping at her and Lucky had never seen a more erotic sight in his life. His cock jumped in the confines of his jeans. It didn't take long before Gia was screaming her release and Lucky bit his lip as he watched Zander licking Gia's juices off his fingers.

The show continued. Gia pushed Zander down onto the couch, next to Lucky, who didn't move a muscle. He thought maybe he should excuse himself, but he wanted to watch this. It was one hell of a turn on. He barely blinked as he watched Gia undo Zander's jeans and free his cock. Then she was stroking and licking the thick length before sucking him into her mouth. Lucky silently echoed Zander's moans. He hissed in reaction as Gia suddenly moved over Zander and impaled herself on his cock. Lucky rubbed himself through his jeans as he watched Gia riding Zander.


Lucky found himself focused on Zander, not Gia. He watched Zander's face as Gia slid off him only to kneel down and lick cock clean of her juices. His very hard cock. Then instinct took over. Lucky grabbed Gia and kissed her, tasting Zander's pre-cum on her lips and tongue and it made him so hard he thought he would go insane. He moved her aside so that he could kneel between Zander's legs and didn't hesitate. He fisted Zander's cock then took the tip into his mouth.

 

"Wait...wait," Zander protested, only to be silenced by a kiss from Gia.


Lucky heard her whispering to Zander to let this happen. That it was sexy and hot and she wanted to watch. All the while Lucky kept sucking on Zander's cock, then he took it all the way into his mouth, instinctively relaxing his throat muscles to take the thick length all the way in. Gagged only for a moment then he gripped Zander's hips, urging him to thrust. Lucky felt Zander hesitate then begin to move. It wasn't long before Lucky was swallowing hot cum. Some dribbled down his chin then Lucky was moving over Zander, burying his fingers in the dark hair to kiss him. He felt Zander's surprise and a bit of resistance, but then Zander was kissing him back and it was the hottest thing Lucky had ever experienced. He pulled back and whispered, "I want to fuck you," while he rubbed his jeans-covered cock against Zander's thigh.

 

Zander shook his head. "That's crazy....you like girls, man. We both do."

 

"Yeah...and that hasn't changed," Lucky allowed. "But I want to fuck you, Zander. I've never wanted anything so bad in my life." He studied Zander's face, the kiss swollen lips, the hazel eyes dark and smoldering, the dusting of stubble over a strong jaw that Lucky wanted to lick. He suddenly realized how beautiful Zander really was. "I know it's crazy...but I want this. Gia said it helps to feel something different. This is different, Zander. You and me. Please...please let me fuck you."

 

"Lucky.." Zander was going to protest but Gia kissed him.

 

She pulled back and said, "Pleasure and pain, Zander. It's all good. And this will be a new pain...and a new pleasure. Do this...I'll help you." She kissed him again and they broke apart, panting.

 

Zander looked at Lucky. "I...dunno...this is so weird."

 

"It's weird for me too," Lucky replied. He watched Gia kiss Zander again and got the hint. He removed Zander's jeans and boxer briefs, peeling off the socks last. Then Lucky began biting and kissing his way up Zander's inner thighs. When he reached the spent cock he kissed the tip before nuzzling it aside so he could take his balls into his mouth, suckling them one at a time. He felt his cock twitch when Zander moaned with pleasure.

 

"Bedroom is better," Gia said, pushing Lucky off Zander. She pulled Zander to his feet and he followed her into the other room.

 

Lucky was quick to follow, shucking his clothes along the way. He was naked by the time he entered the room and licked his lips when he saw naked Zander spread out on the bed. Gia was kneeling over Zander's face and Zander was busy licking her slick folds, one finger caressing her as well. The perfect distraction.


But Gia was still sane enough to point to the bedside table.

 

Lucky caught on and opened the drawer. He found the lubricant then climbed on the bed. He moved between Zander's thighs and pushed the strong legs back. Lucky then slicked his fingers and let one brush over Zander's puckered opening. He pushed in and felt Zander twitch. Moving slowly, Lucky pushed his finger all the way in. When Zander tried to wriggle away, Lucky grabbed his hip and held him still.

 

Gia cried out her release and moved off Zander. She watched Lucky finger fucking him and smiled. "Hot.." she whispered.

Zander was a little less thrilled. "I'm not sure about this," he whispered, only to gasp as pleasure rippled through him in waves.

 

"I think that's your prostate," Lucky offered, as he slid a second finger in. When he felt that Zander was stretched enough he pulled his fingers out and ordered, "On your hands and knees." He was pleased when Zander obeyed him, then almost lost his load when the gorgeous, taut, ass was presented to him for the taking. Lucky leaned in and bit one muscled globe. But his cock was demanding attention and Lucky was about to slick it when he found Gia doing just that. Only problem being, her touch was about to make him come. Lucky squeezed the base of his cock and prayed. The moment Gia was done he moved into position. It was sexy as hell watching Gia spread Zander's buttocks for him, then Lucky lined himself up and pushed in.

 

"No!" Zander hissed, trying to pull away.


Lucky held his hips. "It's okay...I'll go slow," he promised, feeling how tight Zander's passage clung to his cock. He knew it had to burn.


Gia moved in to help. She massaged Zander's lower back to ease the pain and the tension. "Easy, baby," she cooed, then she nibbled on his ear.

 

"That's it," Lucky said, as he felt Zander open up around him a bit. Slowly, Lucky pushed in another inch, then two. He could hear Zander's labored breathing, so he fought against the urge to slam into the hot tightness and pound away. Gritting his teeth, Lucky kept pressing in until his balls pressed against Zander's ass. "You all right?" he asked.


"Burns," Zander whispered.

 

Lucky went still. "I'll give you a minute," he countered. When he felt Zander begin to wriggle, he took that as his cue to move. Lucky pulled out to the tip and thrust back in slowly. He did that a few times and it was sweet agony. He was so ready to come. Then he angled himself and found that he could get a bit deeper, he also found out he could rub against Zander's prostate with every thrust in and soon the young man was trembling and whimpering and Lucky had never felt more alive. "I'm so...close," he gritted out.


Zander was almost panting. "It's okay," he said, bracing himself.

"God...yes!" Lucky hissed, as he gripped Zander's hips hard then began thrusting in and out in faster increasing strokes. Soon he was pounding into the slick tightness and he felt the burn in the base of his spine and the tightening of his balls. All too soon it happened, and explosion of pure pleasure and Lucky was shaking as he spurted cum in short, reflexive, bursts inside of Zander. He couldn't help but collapse from it, falling onto Zander and bringing them both down onto the bed. "Fuck...that was amazing," Lucky whispered against Zander's ear.

 

"That was hot," Gia replied, her fingers still stroking herself. She had orgasmed right along with Lucky. "Zander...you okay?"

 

Zander moaned. "Ask me later," he stated. Lucky sat up carefully, he was still inside of Zander and a part of him didn't want to leave. Ever. "This might feel weird," he said, as he eased himself out of the warm tightness.


Zander hissed a bit then rolled over. "I still can't believe that happened," he said softly.

 

"It was incredible," Lucky replied.


"It was beautiful," Gia added. "You two are gorgeous together." She leaned down to kiss Zander. "You were made for this."

 

Lucky pushed her to kiss Zander before asking," Are you sure you're okay?"

 

Zander nodded and lifted one hand to trace the outline of Lucky's mouth. "Yeah, I'm okay. I just...I never thought about sex with a man before."

"Especially not with me," Lucky guessed.


"Yeah. You never crossed my mind," Zander said with a laugh.

 

Lucky laughed then grew serious. "I don't want to be just a one time thing, Zander. For all of us. This feels so right. You feel right. I can't explain it any better than that."

 

Gia laid herself out next to Zander then pushed Lucky down onto the other side. "I'm all for it," she stated.


"Zander?" Lucky asked as he snuggled into the other man. Zander fit perfectly between him and Gia. Lucky watched as Zander idly pulled on one of Gia's nipples, then chuckled when Zander gasped because Lucky was stroking his cock again. "You with us?"

 

"Works for me," Zander replied, stealing a kiss from Gia and then Lucky.

 

Lucky took liberties with the kiss for a moment, wanting to taste Zander completely. He pulled back, panting a bit, then said, "Good, because I already have visions of me fucking you while you're fucking Gia."

 

"Go to sleep," Zander ordered. closing his eyes.

 

"Sweet dreams," Lucky whispered, as he obeyed. But he knew that when he woke up, the reality would be better than any dream.

 

THE END.

 

HOME