Dark Desire

Chapter 29

 

Zander was stunned. He stared at Luis in disbelief then turned to Elizabeth. "You shouldn't be here," he whispered.

 

"I want to be here," Elizabeth replied, offering a smile in return.


"No...she shouldn't be here," Zander insisted, turning back to Alcazar. "Don't do this."

Luis smiled. "Don't do what?" He tangled his fingers in Zander's hair. "Kiss you?" Luis kissed Zander, swallowing the boy's protests, devouring the sweet mouth until they were both breathless. Then Luis made a show of unwrapping Zander's towel. "You are so beautiful," Luis purred, stepping back to admire Zander's sculptured perfection. Then Luis looked over at Elizabeth. "Don't you think so?"

 

Elizabeth was staring at Zander, but she nodded. "Beautiful."


"Please...don't do this." Zander felt himself flush red with shame. It had been bad enough having Elizabeth watch him being fucked by Alcazar on the beach earlier. But to have her join them was wrong in so many ways.

 

"Do as you're told, Zander," Luis whispered in his ear, even as he curled his fingers around Zander's cock and stroked him to hardness. "It's going to be wonderful. You'll see. Now kiss her."


Zander swallowed back another protest and moved to Elizabeth. He was surprised to see dark desire glowing in her eyes. Desire for him. "You don't have to do this," Zander whispered.


Elizabeth reached for him. "I want to do this, Zander. I want you." She initiated the kiss.

 

Instinctively, Zander kissed her back, pulling her into his arms. Through the thin night top Elizabeth wore, Zander could feel the hardened peaks of her nipples as she rubbed her breasts against his chest. He let one hand slide down her back, reaching under her night shirt. She was naked beneath it and wet to his touch. When she moaned as he stroked her, Zander knew he was lost. He forgot about Alcazar being in the room as he lifted Elizabeth into his arms and carried her to the bed. He laid her down and stepped back, watching as she pulled her nightshirt over her head and tossed it aside. "God…you're so beautiful," Zander whispered. Then he moved between her legs to kiss her again.

 

Luis moved off to the side for the moment, to watch. He rubbed his crotch through his pants and licked his lips.

 

Zander was focused solely on Elizabeth. He wanted to make her scream with pleasure. And to that end he shifted down the bed so that he could part her legs and press his lips to her swollen womanhood. Zander licked her and suckled on her nub, even as he slid a finger deep inside her. And he felt himself harden as her whimpers turned to moans, then she screamed his name and it was then that he moved to his knees, guiding his aching cock inside her, burying himself deep before bending his head to lavish attention on her pert breasts.

 

Zander was so focused on each thrust inside of Elizabeth. Of the way she felt, the way she gripped him. The way she looked. so beautiful and wild in this moment, that he forgot about Alcazar. Until he felt hands on his ass then a finger was inside him. Zander made to protest but Elizabeth was pulling him down into a kiss. And he let himself get lost in the taste of her until he felt Alcazar's cock pressing into him. Zander froze, losing his rhythm of thrusts. Until Alcazar set his own rhythm, once he was fully sheathed inside Zander. A rhythm that rocked Zander's body, pushing him deeper inside of Elizabeth. Tears filled Zander's eyes. It wasn't pain that caused the tears but a sudden flash of memory. Himself being fucked by Alcazar, while he was thrusting into some faceless woman. Then others fucking him. And Elizabeth was there. Not in the room, but Zander could feel him watching and it made it worse. The images flashed in Zander's head like a kaleidoscope effect. His fingers fisted in the sheets and he wanted it to stop. But he had no control. Then he heard Elizabeth moan as she came, felt her flexing around his cock, bringing on his own release. Then a strong arm snaked around his waist and Zander was pulled back into Alcazar's lap, spitted on his cock, and he felt shame wash over him. Zander closed his eyes and willed it to be over. He felt the cock inside him throbbing, then he felt the pulsing streams of cum that filled him. And it was then that Zander felt darkness swirl over him and he welcomed its sweet oblivion.

 

* * * * *


Elizabeth watched as Zander went limp. She realized something was wrong and she was uncaring of her nakedness as she gripped his face in her hands. "What's wrong with him?" She asked.

Luis laid Zander down and checked for a pulse. He shook his head. "I don't know."

"You have to call a doctor!"

"I'll take care of Zander!" Luis snapped. He slid off the bed and pulled his clothes back on. "Get dressed!" Luis strode to the door and yanked it open only to freeze at the figure who stood before him.

 

Jason Morgan smiled coldly as he pointed his gun at Alcazar's heart.

 

 

previous chapter

 Chapter Index

next chapter

© Shelly 2004