Opposites Attract: Summer Heat

Zander was coming out of Kelly's when he felt a hand grab his arm. Before he could react he was pushed against the wall and he felt cold steel clamp around his wrists. "Fuck!" Zander hissed, and then he turned back around and, somehow, he wasn't at all surprised to see that it was Lucky. "What are you doing?" Zander snarled. "Ric said I was free to go. Remember?" Zander sure as hell did. He could still remember what it felt like being fucked by both Ric and Lucky.

 

Lucky glared at Zander then hauled him to the patrol car. He shoved him in the back then drove off. He didn't speak.

 

They didn't go far when Zander realized they weren't heading for the PCPD. "Where are we going?" Zander demanded.

 

"You'll see when we get there," Lucky replied.

"What the fuck is going on?" Zander could sense that Lucky was nervous, and it was starting to freak him out. "Talk to me, Lucky! What the hell is going on? Cause I'm not doing a repeat of last week! You got me?"

 

Lucky tapped the steering wheel nervously. "Look…I don't know what's going on. Not exactly. Ric called and told me to pick you up and bring you to him. He was really angry. I've never heard him so furious before."


Zander didn't like the sound of that. "Why? What happened?"


"I don't know. I guess we'll find out when we get there."

"Where are we going?"


Lucky hesitated then said, "Martha's Vineyard."


Zander was stunned. "What? Why there?"


"Ric has a place. Family summer home."

 

"Oh." Zander was surprised to hear that. He was also worried. If Lucky was nervous, then Zander knew he had to be in trouble some how. He just couldn't figure out how, or why.

 

They drove the rest of the way in silence. But when Lucky pulled Zander out of the car, Zander balked. "I'm not going in there, man," Zander stated, digging in his heels.

Lucky cursed then he took matters into his own hands. He heaved Zander over his shoulder and strode towards the house. The door opened as he climbed the porch steps and Lucky carried Zander inside.


Zander had cursed all the way. When Lucky finally set him down he didn't even get a chance to gain his equilibrium before a hand slammed against his cheek and Zander was rocked off his feet. He hit the wall hard and it wasn’t easy to catch himself with his hands cuffed behind his back. Then he felt fingers fisting in his shirt and Ric was shaking him. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Zander snapped.

 

"Who did you tell?" Ric screamed. WHO?" As he spoke he shook Zander like a rag doll.

 

"Hey…back off," Lucky intervened. He had to pull Ric off of Zander. "What are you doing?"

 

Ric glared at both of them, then he pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket. "I got an anonymous note threatening to destroy my career by revealing my....hobby…so to speak. Someone knows about the room and about what we did last week. Now I know I didn't tell anyone and I know Lucky didn't talk. So that leaves you...Zander. Who did you tell?" Ric was back in Zander's face.

 

Zander glared at him. "I didn't tell anyone!" he snapped. "Why would I? Do you think I want anyone to know that you fucked me?"

 

"Maybe revenge against me means more to you than keeping that little fact a secret," Ric countered. He cuffed Zander in the temple and would have done so again if Lucky hadn't grabbed his arm.

 

"Lay off, man!" Lucky warned him. He was starting to get really freaked out by Ric's behavior. And he was worried about Zander. He didn't like Ric hurting him.

 

Ric took a few steps back and ran his fingers through his hair. He took deep breaths to, visibly, calm down. Then he looked at Zander. "You swear to me you didn't tell anyone about that night?"

 

Zander was shaking with both anger and fear, but he nodded. "Yeah…I swear. I don't want anyone to know about it. Okay?"

 

"Okay…okay." Ric stated. "I need some time to think. I'll be back." He strode off down the hallway and when he was out of sight he smiled. His plan had worked. Ric had written the note himself. He wanted to make sure both Lucky and Zander kept their mouths shut about their play time. Ric trusted Lucky in that Lucky would have a career to lose as well. But he had to make sure Zander wouldn’t do something just to get back at them. The kid was a loose cannon and always reacted without thinking. Ric was pretty sure tonight would make it clear to Zander that it was in his best interest to never tell a soul. And playing good cop/bad cop worked wonders. Especially since Lucky was as much in the dark about the scenario as Zander was. Now they could have some more fun with Zander. Ric had some new things he wanted to teach the beautiful boy.

 

* * * * *

 

The moment Ric was gone, Zander started cursing. "Sonofabitch! Somebody knows what happened." The thought made Zander weak at the knees and he sagged down to the floor.

 

Lucky crouched down beside him. He studied Zander's face for bruising, Ric had slapped him pretty hard. But other than a bit of reddening, Zander looked okay. Actually he looked more than okay. He looked beautiful and Lucky couldn't resist curling his fingers in the silky dark hair and drawing Zander in for a kiss. He had dreamed about kissing him again and fucking him, ever since that night. The memory of Zander's hot ass clenched around him made Lucky's cock twitch and harden. He deepened the kiss, thrusting his tongue into Zander's sweet mouth and mimicking fucking him, the way he would later. And Lucky kept kissing Zander until he needed to breathe. When he pulled back he realized Zander was glaring at him.

 

"You've got some fucking nerve!" Zander hissed. He tried to kick Lucky away from him.

 

"I can't help it that you were made for this, Zander," Lucky replied. He rose to his feet and took Zander by the arm to pull him up as well. "You were made to kiss and touch and fuck."


Zander pulled away from Lucky. "Well...you ain't fucking me again. Got it?" He turned around. "Now take these damn things off. I'm going home!"

 

Lucky shook his head. "You're not going anywhere. But I do think we can make ourselves more comfortable." He pulled Zander into the living room, dragging him over the oversized couch. He pushed Zander down then crawled over him to begin unbuttoning his shirt. Lucky laughed as Zander squirmed underneath him. It made him harder. Once he had Zander's chest bared, Lucky leaned down to bit a flat nipple. He heard Zander hiss. Lucky kept biting and licking until he heard a moan escape Zander. A moan that zinged straight into Lucky's aching cock. "God I love the sounds you make," Lucky whispered.

"Yeah?" Zander's eyes blazed with fury. "How about this then? Get off me you mother fucking sonofabitch!"

 

"Not so good," Lucky replied. Then an idea hit him. He ripped a long, wide, strip off of Zander's shirt and folded it into a serviceable gag. Which he tied tight at the back of Zander's head. Now Zander couldn't swear, but Lucky was betting he could still moan. And he was about to test that theory. Moving down between Zander's legs, Lucky undid his jeans. He tugged them and boxer-briefs down Zander's strong thighs, freeing his cock. He was soft but Lucky could take care of that. He curled his fingers around the thick shaft then sucked the tip into his mouth. Then he pulled back to puff warm air on it. Yep...there it was. A soft moan from Zander and it made Lucky press down to grind his crotch against Zander's thigh. More licks and puffs of air and Zander's cock thickened. Lucky began stroking it.

 

Zander squirmed beneath Lucky. He hated that his body was betraying him so easily. He hated that Lucky could do this to him, make him hard. Make him insane with pleasure. In fact, when Lucky released him and stood up, Zander had to swallow a moan of protest. But then he realized what Lucky was doing and Zander tried to stop him. But Lucky managed to strip him of boots, socks, jeans and briefs with relative ease. So all Zander had left was the tattered remains of his shirt. Once again he was naked and exposed and more vulnerable that he could ever remember feeling.

 

Lucky stared at Zander for a long moment, taking in his sheer perfection. The smooth skin was taut over sweet curves of sculptured muscle. Zander was a work of art. "God...you are so beautiful," Lucky whispered. Then he had to move back over him. Had to touch Zander, his fingers gliding over the warm skin. Tracing the outline of each muscle, kneading the strong legs, then moving to massage his balls before curling around the prize. But even as Lucky stroked Zander's cock, he stuck one finger in his mouth to wet it. Then he found that special place between Zander's ass cheeks. Lucky pushed in and was rewarded with a sweet whimper.

 

Zander couldn't stop the whimpers that escaped him as Lucky finger fucked him. One knuckle kept rubbing over his hot spot, and pleasure rippled over Zander in never ending waves. And if that weren't enough to drive him insane, Lucky's teeth and lips and tongue were working on his cock and it wasn't long before Zander was coming, long and hard, and he felt Lucky swallowing every drop. Zander felt his body go limp in the after math and he let his eyes flutter closed. Until he felt himself being shifted. Pulled off the couch so that he was on his knees, his chest pressed down into the cushions. Zander tried to protest but he was still gagged and in this position, with Lucky between his spread thighs, and his hands still cuffed behind his back, Zander had no leverage to physically stop him.

 

"I can't wait to be inside you," Lucky whispered in Zander's ear, even as he slid one, slicked, finger inside him. Then another. He scissored them to open Zander, then pulled them out. He couldn't wait any longer. Lucky didn't even bother to strip. He simply freed his cock, gripped the base in one hand, then lined himself up. He thrust his hips forward and slid in an inch. When Zander hissed in pain, Lucky rubbed his back before pressing in another inch, then another. He could feel the tightness around him and he felt Zander trembling so he knew he was feeling the stretch and burn. And Lucky tried to move slow but he was so damn hard and so damn close to coming. He pressed all the way in then went still. "Easy..." he whispered in Zander's ear, then he nipped at his earlobe to distract him from the pain. And then he felt the clenching around his cock ease up and only then did Lucky begin to move.

 

Lucky pulled out to the tip of his cock then pressed back in slowly. He could feel Zander's muscled walls sealing around him with each thrust in and out. It was sheer heaven. Then he felt it, the tingle in the base of his spine and his balls growing tight. Lucky gripped Zander's slim hips and began pistoning in and out of him. Then it happened, pleasure exploded through him as he pulsed his seed into Zander's tightness. Lucky slumped over Zander's back, panting as he came down from the rush. "I love being inside you," he whispered. "I could stay here forever." He felt Zander squirming and eased back and out. Then he untied the gag before undoing the cuffs. Lucky then stepped back and started to tuck himself into his pants, but he reeled back when a fist clocked him on the jaw. Lucky stumbled over the coffee table and landed on his ass.

 

Ric had been watching and he applauded as he entered the room. He grabbed a blanket off the back of the couch and wrapped it around a shaking Zander. Whether he was shaking with rage or in reaction to what had just happened, or both, Ric didn't know. Nor did he care. "Would you like to take a shower?" he asked Zander.

 

"I need my clothes," Zander replied, turning to look for them.


"I'll get them later." Ric took Zander by the arm and led him towards the doorway.


Zander pulled back. "I take it you believe me now? You don't think I told anyone about...about that room?"

 

Ric smiled. "I believe you, Zander," he drawled. "Now come. You can shower then we can talk."


"Talk?" Zander snorted. "You really think I believe you want to talk to me?"

 

"Smart boy," Ric replied. "But lets start with the shower and go from there."

Zander glared at Ric. "I'm showering by myself."

Ric nodded. "That's fine." And he was fine with it, for now. He had other things planned for seducing Zander.

 

From his spot on the floor, Lucky watched Ric leading Zander from the room and he wondered what the hell was going on. Then he rubbed his chin. Zander threw a mean punch. Rising to his feet, Lucky headed for the kitchen to get some ice. Then he and Ric were going to have a talk.

 

* * * * *

 

Zander spent a long time in the shower. He was reluctant to get out because he knew that Ric planned to fuck him and he had a feeling he wouldn't be able to get out of it. So he stayed under the spray of water until it ran cold, then he got out and dried off, wrapping a towel around his waist. He would have preferred to get dressed, but he didn't have any clothes available. Taking a deep breath to prepare himself, Zander stepped out of the bathroom and into another world.


"Feel better?" Ric asked, as he moved to Zander.

 

"Yeah...better," Zander replied, absently. He was too busy gazing about the room. When he had first come in through the bedroom it had simply looked like a bedroom. But now it looked like something out of a movie scene. There were lit candles everywhere, sexy music playing in the background and sheer netting draped around the bed. And when Zander finally looked at Ric, the other man was dressed in a black silk robe. Zander could guess that he was naked underneath. "What are you doing?" Zander asked, suspicion coloring his tone.

 

Ric smiled as he took Zander by the arm and led him towards the bed. "Setting the mood," he replied.


Zander snorted then cocked an eyebrow. "You're going to try to seduce me?"

 

"I'm going to succeed," Ric countered, smoothly. "Lie down on the bed, on your stomach. I'm going to give you a massage."


"No." Zander shook his head. "I'm not doing this. I want my clothes and I want to go home."

 

Ric leaned in to nip at Zander's lower lip. "Give me a chance to make you feel good, Zander. If you want me to stop afterwards...I will." He was lying but he was good at it.


Zander hesitated. This was crazy and if he stayed *He* was crazy. But he felt the towel being tugged off his hips and then he was stretching out on the bed. Zander hugged the pillow under his head and closed his eyes, then he felt Ric straddling his thighs. A moment later he felt warm oil poured on his back, then strong fingers were massaging it in, starting with his shoulders. He couldn't stop a moan of pleasure from escaping him, especially since the oil had a warming affect that made his muscle feel like they were melting.

 

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Ric purred in his ear.

 

"You know it does." Zander's response was testy, but then he was moaning again as Ric undid the knots in his lower back. Then he was gasping as the strong fingers kneaded his ass. Zander knew what was coming next, but before he could protest, a slick finger was pressing inside him and, unerringly, Ric found his hot spot.

 

Ric smiled as little whimpers escaped Zander. He slid another finger inside the boy's tightness then scissored them to stretch him open. Then he leaned over to whisper in Zander's ear, "Do you trust me?"

 

Zander groaned. "No."


"Take a chance." Ric pulled his fingers out. "Roll over," he requested.


Zander hesitated, but then he obeyed. He knew this was going to happen so he might as well give in to it. His body had a mind of its own. The moment he rolled over he bit his lip to keep from crying out as Ric's oiled hands stroked over his cock. The warming effect from the oil made his cock more sensitized. Zander was heading into sensory overload time again.


Ric grabbed one of Zander's hands and poured oil into his palm. "Slick me," he ordered.

"Fuck.." Zander hissed, but he did as he was told. It felt strange to be touching another man's cock, yet it gave Zander a sense of power when he felt Ric throbbing in his hand and a moan of pleasure escaped him.


"Lift up," Ric ordered, after batting Zander's hands off him. He was going to cum if he didn't. The boy had an instinctive touch and Ric was too hard and aching to take the contact. When Zander lifted his hips, Ric shoved a thick pillow under the small of his back. Then he put his hands to the strong thighs and pressed them open. Then Ric lined himself up and pushed inside Zander's body, feeling the resistance for a moment, but pushing against it until he was in halfway. He made soothing sounds as Zander whimpered at the pain. "Easy...easy...it's going to feel so good." Ric pushed in the rest of the way, his balls snug against Zander's ass, then he went still to let him adjust, leaning in to kiss the sweet lips. "I want to watch your beautiful face while I fuck you," Ric whispered before nibbling on Zander's lower lip. "I can't wait to see the look in your eyes when I cum inside you."

 

Zander was panting and squirming, his fingers clenching in the bed sheets. Ric's cock was in too deep and it was too thick. He could feel the stretch and burn of it and it was strange all over again to have a man's cock inside him. "Do it...already," Zander hissed. He wanted to make the madness stop. Because this was true madness.

 

It was Ric's turn to obey. He had to move. He pulled out to his tip then pushed in hard. He needed to be buried deep inside of Zander. Deep as he could get. He gripped Zander's thighs and pumped in hard and fast, watching the boy's face. Seeing the hazel eyes darken when he shifted his angle so that he brushed over his prostrate with each stroke in. And then it was happening. Too fast, but Ric was helpless to stop it. His cock pulsed out his release, flooding Zander's insides, and Ric kept his eyes open, seeing Zander's reaction to being filled, to being marked as his. And Zander was his. "Mine!" Ric hissed, as he collapsed over the beautiful boy. Then he curled his fingers in the dark hair and kissed Zander. His cock still twitching inside him.

 

 

 

Continue