The Hot Zone

Chapter 18

 

The moment Zander got home he took a shower. He felt as if he couldn't get clean enough. But when the water ran cold he stepped out and dried off, wrapping the towel around his waist. Then he brushed his teeth and combed his fingers through his hair. He knew he was expected for dinner, but he planned to beg off. If he tried to eat he would puke for sure. Stepping out of the bathroom, Zander froze. Dr. Benson was there.

 

"Hello, Zander," the doctor said in greeting.


"What do you want?" Zander shot back. He wanted to get dressed so he grabbed some clothes.

 

Dr. Benson rose from his chair. "I came to examine you again."


Zander knew what that meant. "Not happening!" he snapped. He made to return to the bathroom to get dressed, but found his way blocked. "Move!"

 

"Have you forgotten what I told you, Zander?" Dr. Benson queried. "About the lies I could tell your father, if you don't behave."

 

"Go ahead and tell him, I don't care anymore!" Zander shot back. And in this moment he didn't care. He had just been fucked by Leo, he wasn't going to let Dr. Benson do the same. "Besides, it's almost dinner time. Not enough time, even for a quickie," Zander snarled.

 

Dr. Benson smiled. "Your father took Angela out to dinner, Zander. He thought it would be best for you and I to have some time alone. To talk. Your therapy sessions…remember?"

 

Zander couldn't believe this was happening. "Leave me alone," he whispered. He felt worn out.

 

"I'll give you something to relax you. Something stronger than what you've been taking." Dr. Benson took the clothes Zander was holding on to, then he led him over to the bed. "Lie down."

 

"I don't want to do this," Zander whispered. "I don't want to do this anymore."

 

Dr. Benson pushed Zander down onto the bed. "You don't have any choice, Zander. You know that. The lives of too many people depend upon you being a good boy."


Zander could not refute the truth of what Dr. Benson said, so he laid down on his back and closed his eyes. He felt a pinprick in his arm and he welcomed it. A warm lethargy pulsed through him, wrapping Zander in shadowy darkness. He wasn't unconscious exactly, but he was drifting in a pleasant place. He felt the towel being opened and fingers stroking his cock. He felt himself cum and his body relaxed further. Zander let himself be rolled onto his stomach and he heard himself whimper as fingers pressed inside him. Then he cried out at the burn. He was still sore from being fucked by Leo. He heard Dr. Benson cursing, but then darkness closed over him and everything faded to black.

 

* * * * *


When Zander opened his eyes, His father was sitting in a chair across the room. Sunlight drifted past the drapes and Zander realized it must be morning. He also realized he was naked under the covers and that the last thing he remembered was that Dr. Benson had been about to fuck him. It freaked Zander a bit that he wasn't sure if it happened or not, although he did feel sore. "What are you doing in here?" Zander asked his father.

 

Tony stood up and approached the bed. "Just checking on you. When Angela and I came back from dinner, Dr. Benson told me you had a rough session, Alex. He told me you aren't dealing well with the...with the rape thing."

 

"Sorry to disappoint you, dad," Zander shot back. He rubbed his temples, trying to ease the throbbing ache, then he combed his fingers through his hair.

 

"I'm worried about you, Alex," Tony stated. "Dr. Benson has suggested that you stay home for a few days. He wants to try daily sessions and some new medication."


Zander shook his head. "I don't want any more pills."


Anger suffused Tony's face and he gripped his son's chin with rough fingers, forcing him to hold his gaze. "You will do as you are told, Alexander! Do you understand me?"

 

"Fuck you, dad," Zander replied. He was tired of this game of wills between them. Tired of being used. He knew what to expect when the words left his mouth, but still Zander was rocked by the blow when his fathers hand struck him. He laughed.

 

"What's so funny?" Tony shouted. "Stop laughing!"

 

Zander couldn't help it. He laughed harder and received another hit. His laughter stopped and he started rocking. Then he felt strong arms wrap around him.


Tony hugged his son, one hand ruffling Zander's dark hair. "I'm sorry, Alex. I'm so sorry. You just...you make me angry sometimes. You have to learn obedience and to respect me. You understand?"


"I understand," Zander whispered. His father let him go and Zander curled up on his side. "I'm tired."


"Get some sleep." Tony leaned in to kiss Zander on the forehead. "When Dr. Benson gets here, I'll send him up."


Zander didn't reply. He closed his eyes and wished for sleep to claim him.

 

* * * * *

 

Jason had a lead on Zander. One of his connections had a location for Tony Castle. Florida. Tony did business in Miami. It was worth a shot. He and Nikolas took a private plane.


Nikolas was a wreck. "What if he's not there?" He asked.

 

"Then we look somewhere else," Jason replied. "We'll find him."

 

"Yeah...we will," Nikolas stated. "We have to."

 

* * * * *

 

Zander spent most of the next two days in bed. He slept most of that time away, thanks to the shots Dr. Benson gave him. He dreamed of Nikolas and their time at the beach house and Zander wanted to cling to the dreams. But reality would intervene and he would wake up in a cold sweat, other thoughts and memories jumbled in his mind. Dancing at the Club. Arroyo. Dr. Benson raping him when he was fifteen. His mother falling down the stairs. Too many memories that were dark and filled Zander with pain.

 

He slid out of bed and made it to the bathroom on wobbly legs. He showered and dressed in jeans and a pullover, then he made his way down to breakfast. Zander wasn't really hungry, but he hoped that eating something might clear his head. He had expected to see his father but only Dr. Benson was there. Zander almost turned around and walked out.

 

"I don't bite," Dr. Benson stated, when he saw Zander in the doorway.

 

"No...you just drug people and fuck them," Zander countered, as he made his way over to the side board. He poured himself a cup of coffee and grabbed a slice of toast. "Where's my father?"


Dr. Benson stood up to get himself a refill. "At the office. And Angela is out shopping. Supposedly."


Zander wondered what he meant by that, then he figured maybe the good doctor knew about Angela's affair. Zander didn't care. It didn't concern him. He took his coffee and toast to the table and sat down. "So why are you here?" Zander queried. He knew, but he wanted to hear Dr. Benson say it.

 

"I need to examine you again," Dr. Benson replied. "I hope you don't plan on giving me a hard time, Zander."


"Seems to me that you would want a *Hard* time, if you catch my drift," Zander countered. He smiled when Dr. Benson choked on a swallow of coffee.

 

After wiping his face with a napkin, Dr. Benson asked, "So...who else is fucking you, Zander? Leo?"


It was Zander's turn to choke. He coughed then stood up to pour himself some juice. Once the coughing jag was over he stated, "What do you care?"

 

"He's too rough...he's hurting you."

 

"I don't have any control over that."

 

Dr. Benson nodded. "I'll do what I can to help you."


Zander was stunned. "Why? Why would you?"

 

"Why doesn't matter, now does it?" Dr. Benson gestured to the doorway. "Let's go up to your room, shall we?"


"Why not?" Zander led the way. He knew there was no point in resistance. Dr. Benson would call in a couple of guards, give him a shot and fuck him anyway. Once in his room and the door was closed, Zander decided to take control. "Want a blow job?" he asked, moving to Dr. Benson and reaching for his belt buckle.


Dr. Benson swatted Zander's hands away. "I want you naked first," he ordered.


Zander shrugged. "Fine." He made short work of shucking his clothes, then he stood there, letting Dr. Benson look at him. He could see the man rubbing himself through his pants. Zander went to him and kissed him, distracting him so that he could open Dr. Benson's pants and free his cock. It was hard and throbbing in his palm. Then he dropped to his knees and took it in his mouth. He felt Dr. Benson pulling at his hair but Zander suckled the tip of the cock and it didn't take but a minute before cum was flooding his mouth. Now the good doctor couldn't fuck him. Zander swallowed what he could, then he rose to his feet. He wiped his mouth with the back of one hand then smirked at the doctor. "Sonny Corinthos turned me into a good little whore...dontcha think?"

 

"Very slick, Zander," Dr. Benson allowed. He tucked himself back in his pants as he watched Zander getting dressed again. "I'll take care of Leo for you, and I'll be back tonight. And I will fuck you then."


"Whatever," Zander replied. He waited until Dr. Benson was gone, then he ran for the bathroom and made it to the toilet, just in time to puke.

 

* * * * *

 

Zander spent the day reading and walking the estate. He was still feeling lethargic from the shots Dr. Benson had given him, so after lunch he took a nap. He came awake when a hand shook him. Zander opened his eyes and saw Angela sitting beside him. She was crying. "What's wrong?"

 

"It's Dr. Benson."

 

"What about him?" Zander rubbed at his eyes, to make them focus better and to clear his head. "What happened?"


Angela locked eyes with Zander. "He's dead."


A cold chill rippled through Zander. Dr. Benson was dead and he had a bad feeling he knew who had killed him. Leo.

 

 

previous chapter

 Chapter Index

next chapter

© Shelly 2004