The Hot Zone

Chapter 17

 

Zander dreamed of making love with Nikolas. Of the perfect moments they'd had before his life had been turned upside down once again. And Zander was still wrapped in the warmth of Nikolas' love when a hand shook him out of the moment and he opened his eyes to find his father sitting beside him.


"Time for dinner, Alex," Tony stated. "You must have been exhausted. I called your name several times and you didn't even react."

 

"I'm sorry." Zander sat up and ran his fingers through his hair then rubbed his face. "I guess I was tired." He knew part of the reason why. The medication he was taking. He didn't bother to mention that though.

Tony patted Zander on the cheek. "Well...I'm glad you got some rest. You'll need your…strength...for tonight."


Zander frowned. "Tonight?"

 

"Angela is on her cycle, so you'll sleep with her for the next three nights. That should pretty much guarantee a pregnancy." Tony looked pleased.


"I see," Zander whispered. He felt ill. His father was talking about his own son having sex with his wife as if it were some business transaction.

 

Tony stood up. "Get ready and come down to eat. Like I said...you'll need your strength." He winked then left the room.

 

Zander rolled off the bed and went into the bathroom to splash cold water on his face. He felt as if he were trapped in some nightmare that was replaying itself over and over in his head. And there was no hope of waking up in sight.

 

* * * * *

 

Dinner was a torturous affair for Zander. He had no appetite but his father kept pushing him to eat. Zander ate what he could then gulped down the pill that sat next to his plate. He wished there were a dozen or more of them that he could take and just make tonight become sweet oblivion in every way.

 

The moment dinner was over, Zander excused himself. He was glad when his father let him go. He went to his room and closed the door, wishing he could lock it. Wishing that there was some way to keep Angela out. But even as Zander was thinking about it, he heard a knock sound. He pushed away from the door and opened it. He wasn't surprised to see Angela standing there, smiling at him.

"Let's have some fun," she whispered, pulling a bottle of champagne out from behind her back. "I pilfered this. Shhhh."


"Mind if I drink from the bottle?" Zander asked, as he reached for it. He wasn't supposed to drink with the medication, but he didn't give a shit. Here was his chance for oblivion.


Angela giggled then closed the door. She made a point of locking it. "Want to lick it off me?" she offered, as she pulled off her blouse to reveal that she wasn't wearing a bra. Then she grabbed the bottle back, and since it was already opened, it was easy enough for her to pour champagne over her chest.


Zander didn't wait for an invitation. He bent his head and licked the bubbly off her skin, taking a nipple into his mouth and suckling on it. Then he grabbed the bottle and took a swig before helping Angela get naked. No sense in putting off the inevitable. And Angela was beautiful and Zander felt his cock harden as he licked his way down to her mound. He slid a finger inside her and she was already wet.


"Time to get you naked too," Angela purred, between moans. She pushed Zander's hand from her, but then snagged his wrist so she could lick her own juices from his finger. Then she went to work on freeing him of his clothes. When he was naked she poured champagne over his chest and licked her way down from his nipples to the tip of his cock.


"Fuck!" Zander hissed, then he lifted her in his arms and carried her over to the bed. He laid Angela out then moved over her, kissing her hard before letting her hands guide him inside her. Between the pill and the champagne, Zander had a buzz going and he went with it. Letting the warmth wash over him as he and Angela moved together. Zander fingered her as his cock thrust into her, bringing her to release just before claiming his own. Then he collapsed next to her, letting her snuggle against him.

 

Angela kissed his chest then said, "I have a secret."

Zander was sure she did, everyone did. He wasn't sure he wanted to know what hers was. But he heard himself asking, "What secret might that be?"

 

"That we can fuck all we want...I won't get pregnant," Angela announced.

 

"What? What are you talking about?" Zander pulled away so he could sit up a bit.

 

Angela smiled at him. "I'm on the pill, Zander. But you're the only one who knows that."

Zander was stunned. "I take it my father doesn't know about it."

 

"Of course not. It's a secret...remember?" Angela reached out and combed her fingers through Zander's hair. "I know you don't want to do this. Father a child with me. And, personally...I don't want a kid. Never have. I'm not the *Mothering* type."

 

"If my father finds out...Angela.." Zander broke off and shook his head. He couldn't even fathom the damage his father would do if he knew.

 

Angela leaned in to brush a kiss to Zander's lips. "He'll never know unless you tell him. So don't tell him. Okay? It's our little secret."

 

Zander nodded, but he sensed that there was more to it than what she was telling. "How long have you been on the pill?"

 

"Three years. I couldn't risk getting pregnant."


"Oh my god.." It suddenly hit Zander what she was telling him. "You're having an affair."


Angela chuckled. "Give the man a cigar. I care about your father...but he's getting old. I like younger men, Zander. That's why I don't have a problem sleeping with you. I just don't want to get pregnant because of it."

 

Zander rubbed a hand over his face. He knew she wouldn't be able to keep her secret for long. "My father will get suspicious after a while...if you don't get pregnant."

 

'We'll cross that bridge when we get to it," Angela replied, then she kissed Zander until he kissed her back.

 

Zander let himself forget about the secret and the truth. He just focused on the warm body in his arms and pretended that this was enough.

 

* * * * *

 

In the morning, Zander went to work. His first, official, day as Leo's assistant. It went well at first. He actually enjoyed learning about the companies and the work kept him busy so the day flew by. But then it was time to quit and Zander was called into Leo's office. He knew what was coming, but he went in anyway. He had no choice. To keep Alexis and Kristina safe, Zander would do anything.


Leo was behind his desk and he smiled at Zander. "I have something for you," he said, pointing to a manila folder on the desk.


"What is it?" Zander asked.

"Take a look."


Zander was hesitant, but he picked up the folder and flipped it open. He caught his breath as he stared at a photograph of Alexis holding a baby. She was sitting on a bench on the docks in Port Charles. Zander felt tears burn in his eyes. It was wonderful seeing Alexis with her daughter, but he knew that this was Leo's way of warning him to behave. Zander closed the folder and set it on the desk, then he looked at Leo and waited for what was to come next.

 

Leo stood up from his chair and came around the desk. He looked at Zander, letting his gaze roam over the boy, then he stood before him and said, "Kiss me."

 

"Sure." Zander did as he was told, cupping Leo's face in both hands. Kissing him like the good whore that he was.

 

"That was nice," Leo drawled, breaking the kiss and letting his fingers comb through Zander's hair. Then his hands dropped down to Zander's belt and undid it and the pants. Then he turned Zander and pushed him over the desk.


Zander closed his eyes as he felt his pants and boxer-briefs pulled down to pool at his ankles. He said nothing, but he bit his lip as he felt a slick finger push inside him. Leo was rough and fast, shoving another finger in before pulling them out to replace them with his cock. Zander hissed at the stretch and burn, almost biting through his lip as Leo pressed all the way in without giving him time to adjust. Not that it mattered. Zander just wanted this to be over with. He gripped the sides of the desk as Leo began thrusting into him hard, rocking his body, and moaning and panting. He came quickly and slumped over Zander.

 

Leo leaned in to nip at Zander's ear lobe. "Such a fucking tight fit, pretty boy. Perfect fucking tight fit. I knew you would be."


"You done?" Zander kept his tone cold.

 

"For now." Leo pulled out and grabbed a towel to wipe himself. He tossed another one to Zander then said, "I'm heading home. See you tomorrow." With that he was gone.


Zander blinked back tears. He was angry. Angry at Leo and angry at himself. He used the towel to swipe at the cum that dripped down his thigh and realized his hand was shaking. Zander finished cleaning himself up as best he could, longing for a shower, and wishing that he was in Nikolas' arms.

 

* * * * *

 

Nikolas had dozed off, but he came awake with a start when the phone rang. He snatched it up. "Yes?"


Jason was on the other end. "No luck so far," he replied.

"Sonofabitch!" Nikolas was scared and angry. "We have to find Zander. We have to find him."


"We will. I'll call back." Jason broke the connection.

 

Nikolas threw the phone then punched his pillow. "I will find you, Zander," he vowed. "I'll find you and bring you home."

 

 

previous chapter

 Chapter Index

next chapter

© Shelly 2004