Secret

Chapter 28

Zander slid out of bed, feeling the need to be on his feet as he confronted Stavros Cassadine. He had heard of the man. "I guess you Cassadines don't like to stay dead," Zander commented.

 

"Life is so much more interesting than death, Mr. Smith."


"You know me."

 

Stavros smiled then stroked his neat beard. "I know everything." He rose from the chair and took a step forward.


Zander backed up. "What do you want?"

 

"You."


"Look…if this is about my being here with your brother, I can leave. I don't have a problem with that."

 

Stavros chuckled a sound of dark delight. "This has nothing to do with Stefan, Zander. And everything to do with you."


Zander watched as Stavros continued to stalk him. He was at a true disadvantage here. He was dressed only in sweat pants and a tank top and he had no weapons to defend himself with. "What could you possibly want from me?" Zander countered, hoping to distract the other man until he could figure out a way to escape. But for the moment, Stavros was between him and the door.

 

"You'll understand in due time," Stavros drawled. HE smiled as Zander's back hit the wall, then he stopped approaching. "I have something that might interest you." As he spoke, Stavros fished in his jacket pocket and pulled out a leather bound book. He held it out.


"What is that?" Zander eyed it with suspicion.

 

Stavros smiled. "It's a journal. Read it."

 

Zander cautiously reached out for it. He grasped one end in his fingers and made to pull it to him when strong fingers circled his wrist. Zander felt a pin prick in his skin and cried out. Dizziness washed over him, making his knees buckle, then darkness swirled around him and he felt Stavros catch him before he hit the floor. Then he felt nothing at all.

 

* * * * *

 

Zander didn't want to open his eyes. He knew he wouldn't like what he would see. But he opened them anyway and he was right. He was in a room, empty of all furniture accept for the chair he was sitting in and a big bed in the corner. Zander noted that his wrists were strapped to the arms of the chair and his ankles were bound to the legs. And if that wasn't bad enough, he was gagged. He looked around and was relieved to be alone. Not so happy to discover the room had no windows, just a thick door. And the door opened.


Stavros stepped inside. "Ah...you're awake. Good." He approached Zander smiling.


Zander didn't trust that smile, and the eyes that raked over him made him shiver. Then he froze when Stavros removed a knife from his pocket and flipped open the blade. Zander could guess what was coming He was a good guesser. He tensed up as Stavros cut open his tank top, then he flinched as fingers stroked over his chest. When the hands moved lower and the knife cut away his sweat pants, Zander began cursing. He didn't care that the words were muffled by the gag, he was certain Stavros understood him.

 

"You're very beautiful, Zander," Stavros drawled as he peeled away the tattered remains of Zander's clothing, leaving him completely naked to his gaze. And gaze at him he did, not missing an inch of bare flesh.

 

The look on Stavros' face shook Zander. There was lust burning in his eyes, yet something else. Something cold. Zander shivered as Stavros leaned in and warm lips closed over one of his nipples. He strained against his bindings as fingers closed over his cock. Zander didn't want this to happen. He wished the floor would open up and swallow him.

 

Stavros continued to kiss Zander's chest as he stroked his cock to hardness. "You won't be able to resist anything I do to you," Stavros purred. "I gave you an injection. It will intensify everything you feel. Pleasure...or pain." Once Zander was rock hard, Stavros fell to his knees and took the tip into his mouth. He suckled and nipped and deepthroated Zander's cock until warm cum filled his mouth. Then Stavros stood up, yanked off the gag and kissed Zander, making him taste himself.

 

"Fucker!" Zander hissed, breaking the kiss and glaring at Stavros. "Why am I here? What do you want with me? I'm sure you can have any fuck toy you want. So why me? What's the point?"

 

"Do you know who wrote the journal, Zander? The one I offered you?"

Zander shook his head. "No…I don't know and I don't care. I just want out of here!"

 

Stavros shook his head. "You can't leave, Zander. I won't let you go. But I will tell you who wrote the journal and I think you'll want to stay."

 

"I think you're wrong." Zander shot back.


"Lucky Spencer."

Zander stiffened. "What?"

Stavros leaned down to press his lips to Zander's ear. "Lucky Spencer wrote the journal. His entries about you make for fascinating reading."

"So this is about Lucky?" Zander felt a surge of true fear. "Wait...Lucky is Luke Spencer's son.  Let me guess…this is about Luke Spencer in some way. Isn't it?"

 

"In some way," Stavros allowed. "Let me explain to you your options, Zander. You become my, willing, lover and Lucky Spencer gets to live."


Zander was stunned but shook his head. He wasn't going to play this game. "And if I refuse?"


Stavros smiled. "Then you become my, unwilling, lover, but my lover just the same, for all of Port Charles to see. And Lucky Spencer will die because of your…obstinacy. And I assure you, you won't like what I do to teach you obedience. I will worship your body, Zander. My…guards…they'll hurt you when they fuck you. And then you'll beg me to make them stop. Get the picture.


"I got it." Zander looked into Stavros' cold eyes and knew that he would kill Lucky in a heart beat.

 

"Will you obey me?"


Zander nodded. He blinked back tears as Stavros undid the straps around his wrists and ankles. He said nothing when he was free. He did nothing. He just sat there, waiting for orders.


Stavros was pleased. "Kiss me," he commanded.


"As you wish," Zander whispered. He stood up, took Stavros' face in his hands and kissed him. The beard tickled his skin.

 

"Very good," Stavros praised. "Now....get on the bed, on your hands and knees."


Zander wiped at his eyes then obeyed. He made no sound as slick fingers slid inside him. He bit his lip till it bled as a thick cock pressed into him. He swallowed back tears as Stavros stayed inside him when it was over, spooning around Zander and holding him in place with an arm slung over his waist. 


Stavros nipped Zander's earlobe. "Go to sleep."


"As you wish," Zander whispered, and obeyed.

 

Chapter 29