Dark Angel

Chapter 10

 

Jason was efficient. He used his belt to bind Zander's wrists together, loping the free end around one post in the head board, effectively rendering Zander as helpless. Then he leaned in over him and kissed him. When Zander tried to pull away, Jason curled his fingers in his hair. He forced his tongue into Zander's mouth and kissed him until they were both breathless. Then Jason shifted back over Zander's thighs so he could curl his fingers around the boy's cock. Zander was semi-erect but thickened easily as Jason stroked him.

 

"Don't!" Zander begged, shifting his hips in an attempt to pull away.

 

Jason bent his head and licked the tip, tasting pre-cum.

 

Zander tugged on his bindings. "Stop dammit!"


"You don't want me to stop." Jason almost smiled. "But that's okay.” He let his free hand glide over Zander's arms, feeling the tautness of muscles that strained at the bindings. "I've made it easy for you to pretend that you don't have a choice, Zander." Although, in truth…he didn't. Jason wanted him and he was going to have him. No matter what. He leaned in for another kiss and he was almost surprised when Zander kissed him back. Almost. Then Jason broke the kiss.

 

"Untie me," Zander begged, then he whimpered when Jason licked the tip of his cock. "Please...Jason. I want to touch you!"

 

Jason knew what Zander was trying to do. It was all about control and he was the master. In this moment he couldn't let Zander have any control. They both needed it to be this way. So Jason said nothing, closing his ears to Zander's pleas as he took the thick cock into his mouth and sucked him off. It didn't take long for Zander to come and Jason swallowed most of it. The rest he used to slick his fingers and his cock. Zander's body was relaxed in the aftermath of his release, so it didn't take much to stretch him open, then Jason was freeing his own cock and pressing inside.


Zander hissed as he was breeched. "Fucker!"

 

"You finally got something right," Jason replied. He knew Zander could feel the burn but he didn't stop. He just pressed in until his balls slapped Zander’s ass then he went still. He felt Zander shifting, trying to ease the pressure. He pressed down on Zander's hips to hold him still. Then he waited.


"Are you going to fuck me or not?" Zander demanded, his eyes almost shooting sparks of anger.


Jason was silent for a long moment then he whispered, "Beg me."


Zander stared at Jason in wide-eyed disbelief. "What?"


"You heard me. Beg for it."


"Go to hell!"


Jason shrugged. "Been there."

 

Zander yanked hard on his bindings, desperate to be free. "What are you trying to prove?" he demanded. "You sonofabitch!"

 

"Beg me," Jason repeated. It wouldn't be easy, but he could wait Zander out. Although his cock was practically screaming at him to move. Zander's inner muscles were clenched tightly around Jason's hardness and he wanted to thrust in and out of the velvet glove heat. "Beg me, Zander. That's all you have to do." Something so simple and yet so unbelievably complex. And Jason realized he did not have an answer for Zander's question. Not even for himself. He didn't know what it was he was trying to prove, he knew only that he had to make certain that they both understood that this was what it was. And that it would define things between them from this moment on. And maybe someday, Jason would let himself accept what this really meant.

 

"Never...NEVER!" Zander snarled, then he whimpered and tried to shift again.

 

Jason remained frozen. He locked eyes with Zander and in the hazel depths he saw a myriad of things. Fear and longing and anger. There was sadness as well, and desire. But most of all there was need, and it was a need that reflected Jason's own. Slowly he began to move. Pulling out to his tip only to slide back in slow. Feeling the way Zander's muscles closed around him, holding him.

 

"Fuck..." Zander whispered, as he closed his eyes. But only for a moment. Then they snapped back open and he glared, defiantly.

 

Jason almost smiled, then he shifted the angle of his thrust to bring them both pleasure. When he came it was in a rush, and he felt at peace in some way as he marked Zander as his own. They had always belonged to each other in a way that defied definition. Jason could see that now. He pulled out fast, hearing Zander's hiss, then he used the bed sheet to wipe his cock before tucking himself back into his pants. He leaned in to kiss Zander, almost pleased when Zander kissed him back. "So what now?" Jason asked. He could give this one moment to Zander. Let him decide their fate.

 

Zander tugged on his bindings as a hint. When he was freed he sat up, not breaking eye contact.

 

Jason had always admired that about Zander. Even when the kid should have been afraid, he would stand up to people. "Your choice, Zander," He stated.

 

"This never happened." The words came out in a choked rush.

 

"Can you live with that?"


Zander nodded. "Works for me." He got out of bed and grabbed the towel from the floor. He also grabbed a pair of sweat pants from the dresser then headed out the door.

 

Jason slid off the bed and let him go, hearing the echo of finality in the air. This time he had lost.

 

* * * * *

 

Zander took another shower. He then headed downstairs and curled up on the couch, drawing a blanket over him. He couldn't sleep in his bed tonight, not after what had just happened. He didn't understand it. Any of it. Most of all he could not understand what he was feeling or why. Only one thing was clear. Jason wanted him. It didn't make sense but it made Zander feel safe in a way he couldn't explain. But he didn't want to think about it anymore. He closed his eyes but he could still feel Jason's mouth on his, the way his hands touched him and the thick ache of his cock inside him.

 

* * * * *

 

Jason called the lawyer. He told Zander he had some business to take care of and that he would be back in a few hours. Jason didn't want Zander involved yet. They had been too safe for the past few weeks and that bothered him. Whoever had set Sonny up was good. Good enough to find them while on the road. Good enough so that they should not have been able to hide so easily. So Jason went alone. He was not about to hand Zander over to the enemy, and instinct told him that something wasn't right. And Jason always trusted his instincts. Almost...always.

 

* * * * *

 

Once Jason was gone, Zander was both relieved and restless. He couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. He couldn't explain to himself why he had let it happen. Why he had taken delight in pushing Jason's buttons. Why it mattered to him that Jason wanted him. "You're fucked up, Zander," he told himself, as he paced about the cottage. After a while he went outside for a swim, but then it began to rain so Zander was stuck inside. He felt like he was going stir crazy.


When six hours passed with no sign of Jason, Zander got worried. He didn't have a phone to call him with and he thought about going into town to do so. But then he told himself that Jason was fine. He could handle any situation.

 

Four more hours passed and night fell. Zander was worried and angry. A part of him wondered if Jason had simply bailed on him. Zander wouldn't really have been all that surprised if Jason did that. Most people tossed him aside like garbage as some point. Angry at himself now, Zander headed out the door. It had stopped raining but the night was pitch black and heavy clouds blotted out the stars and the moon. So Zander took a flashlight with him as he headed to Joy's house. Since he couldn’t call her, he figured he would just show up and apologize for just turning up. The worst that could happen was she would slam the door in his face. If so, Zander would just go to the bar.

 

It didn't take long to reach Joy's trailer, since Zander jogged to burn off his hyper energy. He knocked on her door but no answer. Her car was there so he figured she had to be home. So he knocked again then called out his name. Still no answer. For the hell of it, Zander tried the door. It was unlocked. He stepped inside, calling out to Joy as he did so. Still no response. Zander thought maybe she was sleeping so he made his way to the bedroom on quiet feet. He thought he saw her figure on the bed so he turned on his flashlight to be sure. Then he gasped at what he saw.

 

Whirling, Zander reached for the light switch and had to clap a hand over his mouth to hold back a cry when he turned back around to look. Nausea roiled in his gut as he stared at the gory sight before him. Joy was on her back, eyes open and blank, her throat slit from ear to ear and the sheets were soaked with her blood. The images of Pete and the cop on the dock, flashed in Zander's head. He had to swallow hard to keep the bile in his throat from coming out.

 

A bad feeling hit Zander. Jason was still gone and Joy was dead. It didn't seem like that would be a coincidence. It was time to go. Zander ran out of the trailer and headed for Joy's car. He could hot wire it, but had no need to do so since the keys were under the floor mat. He started the car and sped back to the cabin. Once there, Zander grabbed the emergency money and the gun he had seen Jason stash under a floor board near the fireplace. He tucked the gun at the small of his back, inside the waist band of his jeans. Zander didn't know where he was going, he just knew he had to get the hell out of here. First payphone he could find he would call Sonny to let him know about Jason. Sonny would send someone to find Jason or maybe Jason was already on his way back to Port Charles. Zander just felt the need to know that he was okay. 

 

He headed for the door but skidded to a halt after running down the steps. A man was leaning against Joy's car. A big, very muscular man, with a gun. And he was pointing it at Zander.

 

"Hello, kid," the guy drawled. "Get in the car."

 

"No." Zander held his ground. He figured if he was gonna die anyway, it would be on his terms.

 

The man smiled. "Get in. Jason Morgan is waiting for us."


Zander was stunned. "Where is he?" He wasn't fooled, however. He knew this man was the enemy and that Jason was in trouble.

 

"Get in the car, Zander. Don't make me come get you," the guy warned. "Besides," he continued. "Piss me off and I'll make sure Jason pays the price."


"Okay...I'll get in." Zander headed for the car and slid into the passenger seat. His foot hit something and he went pale when he saw that it was a bloody knife. He felt himself begin to shake as the big guy got in behind the wheel. "You killed Joy," Zander whispered.

The big guy smiled and nodded, even as he pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed Zander to the door. "She made me do it. She liked you too much."


Zander was sickened and surprised. "What do you mean?"

 

"She didn't want to follow through with the plan." Mr. Muscles checked the cuffs then started the car.

 

"Joy...she was in on this?"

The big grinned again. "Let's just say that I persuaded her to help me keep an eye on you. I was at the diner that day when she started flirting with you, Zander. That's what gave me the idea to have her help me."

Zander couldn't believe what he was hearing. "How much did you give her?" He knew that everyone had a price.

 

"Ten thousand. Want to know what's sweet?" The guy chuckled then reached out to ruffle Zander's hair, in a big brotherly type gesture. "She tried to give it back to me. Hell…she was even willing to suck me off if I promised to leave you alone. I let her, of course. Then I fucked her in the ass, to seal the deal." He paused for a moment and his eyes glittered like cold black stones before he whispered, "Then I killed her."

 

"Bastard!" Zander hissed, as he felt a knot of fear form in his belly. And he closed his eyes against the sting of tears and said a prayer, hoping that Joy was in a better place.

 

 

previous chapter

 Chapter Index

next chapter

© Shelly 2004