Dark Desire

Chapter 9

 

"Zander?"

 

He opened his eyes and saw a fuzzy figure leaning over him. Two blinks and she came into focus. "Elizabeth?"

 

She nodded and smiled. "How do you feel?"

 

"I'm okay." Zander made to sit up but the restraints made that difficult. He looked at Elizabeth pleadingly. "Could you take these off, please?"

 

"I want to, Zander." Elizabeth sighed. "But I was told that if I do I have to leave. I don't want to leave you."

 

Zander tugged at the restraints for a moment as frustration washed over him. He had a flash of image in his head. His hands bound, a mouth on him, pain inside him. Zander closed his eyes and shook his head and his temples throbbed with pain.

 

Elizabeth smoothed the hair from his eyes. "Are you okay? Should I call a nurse?"

 

"No…I'm okay." Zander opened his eyes and forced a smile. But he was scared. For Elizabeth. Alcazar would be mad at him. "I want you to go, Elizabeth. Okay? Please go and leave me alone."

 

"Why? What are you afraid of?" Elizabeth sat on the side of the bed and reached for Zander's hand.

 

He pulled away. "I'm not afraid of anything," Zander lied. "It's just...I'm involved with dangerous people, Elizabeth. I don't want you getting hurt."


She shook her head. "You're the one getting hurt, Zander. I want to help you. I know...I know what happened to you. That you were raped."

 

"NO!" Zander yanked at his restraints. "Why does everyone keep saying that? Get out! GET OUT!"

 

"What's going on?" Bobbie came running in.

 

Zander shot a glare at Elizabeth. "Get her out of here. NOW!"


Bobbie pulled Elizabeth out of the room then she called for Dr. Baldwin. A few minutes later another sedative was given to Zander and silence fell.

 

Elizabeth stood outside of his room and wept.

 

* * * * *

 

Luis approached the front desk. He smiled at Bobbie. "Zander Smith's room, please."


She frowned at him. "I'm afraid I can't give out that information."

 

"Why is that?"

"Because I told her not to."

 

Luis turned to find Dr. Jones glaring at him. "Doctor," he drawled.

 

Tony gestured for Alcazar to follow him. He went to his office, ushered the other man in and closed the door. "Did you rape Zander Smith?"

 

Luis almost smiled. "I like that you get straight to the point, doctor. And to answer your question...no, I did not."

 

"But you're not surprised." Tony's voice held accusation. "You know about it."

 

"Yes…I learned what happened," Luis allowed. "One of my guards is responsible. I took care of him."

 

Tony shuddered. "What does that mean?"

 

Luis' smile was cold. "It means that he won't hurt Zander ever again. Now…I've come to take Zander home, so please take care of the paper work and I'll take care of the bill."

 

"Zander isn't ready to leave." Tony was insistent.

 

"I was led to believe his injuries were minor."

 

Tony rubbed a hand over his face. "He'll heal...physically. That's not the problem. Zander is in complete denial about the rape. He needs therapy."

 

Luis locked eyes with Dr. Jones. "I've made arrangements for all of Zander's needs to be taken care of. He will have the best care possible. I've even hired a private ambulance to take him home. So I would appreciate it if you would make the arrangements."

 

"I think it's a bad idea," Tony stated.

 

"I don't recall asking you what you think." Luis's smile was a twist of his lips. He turned towards the door.

 

Tony moved to block him. "You're not Zander's family or his guardian. You can't make this decision for him."

 

Luis sighed to reveal his impatience. "Is Zander capable of making a rational decision right now?"

 

"Not really. Like I said, he's in denial to the point where we've had to keep his sedated and restrained."

 

"Then someone needs to make the decisions for him." Luis pressed Dr. Jones out of his way. "I can call my lawyers and have the necessary paper work drawn up making me Zander's legal guardian if you like. It won't take long."

 

Tony shook his head. "I'm sure it wouldn't. No doubt you have some judge in your pocket. Fine. I'll take care of the paper work." With that he opened the door and let Alcazar stroll out.

 

* * * * *

 

Elizabeth was pacing outside of Zander's room when she saw Luis Alcazar approaching. She moved to confront him. "What the hell have you done to Zander? How could you hurt him like this!" Without warning she lashed out and slapped Alcazar in the face.

 

He rubbed his cheek then smiled at her. "Zander is not your concern," he drawled, then he pushed her aside to enter Zander's room.

 

"Bastard!" Elizabeth shouted. She made to follow but Dr. Jones was there, pulling her away. "Leave it alone, Elizabeth. There's nothing you can do for Zander."

"Like hell there isn't!" Elizabeth glared at Tony then stalked off.

 

* * * * *

 

Luis entered Zander's room. He moved to the bed and studied the young man. Zander was still in restraints and still out from the sedative. He looked pale and very young. "I'm here to take you home," Luis whispered, as he reached out and smoothed the dark hair off Zander's forehead. "It's going to be all right, Zander. I'll take care of you. I'll make it all better." Luis smiled then leaned in to kiss the sweet lips.

 

* * * * *

 

Zander dreamed. Images of himself in the dark and all alone. Then images of himself underwater and being held there until he couldn't breathe. And then he was tied to a bed with a faceless man over him, hurting him.

 

"NO!" Zander came awake with a start. His heart was thudding in his chest and his skin was slicked with a cold sweat. Then Alcazar was there and Zander felt a gentle hand in his hair, soothing him.

 

"It's okay," Luis whispered. "It was just a dream. Lay back, Zander." He eased him down against the pillows.

 

Zander rubbed a hand over his face and it came away wet. "I'm sorry."

 

Luis smiled. "It's okay." He held out a glass of water. "Drink...you'll feel better."

"Thanks." Zander took the glass and almost drained it. And he did feel better. A gentle warmth seemed to flow through him and he closed his eyes. But he opened them again when a warm mouth pressed against his. Zander stiffened but Alcazar's hands were in his hair and they kept him from pulling away.

 

"Open for me," Luis whispered. "Don't be afraid."

 

Zander was afraid but he trusted Alcazar, so he parted his lips and let the other man's tongue sweep inside. Then he felt fingers slipping inside the sweat pants he was wearing, then they were curling around his cock and Zander felt himself harden.


Luis broke the kiss so that he could pull the covers back and ease Zander's sweatpants down to free his cock. "I’m going to make you feel so good," Luis drawled, then he bent his head and took Zander's cock into his mouth.

 

"God!" Zander hissed, as his fingers fisted in the sheets. Alcazar knew how to use his lips and his tongue to drive Zander insane, and he let his hips thrust a bit as Alcazar took him deeper into his throat. And then he was coming hard and long and Zander closed his eyes again as he went limp in the after math. And when slick lips pressed to his, Zander kissed back, tasting himself. Alcazar would never hurt him, he chanted in his head.

 

"Do you feel better?" Luis asked, as he pulled the sweatpants back into place and pulled the covers over Zander.

Zander nodded. "Yeah...thank you. I'm sorry about everything, Mr. Alcazar. It was stupid getting hit by that car. But I am better and I can get back to work in the morning."


Luis smiled and patted Zander on the cheek. "If you feel better in the morning you can come back to work," he allowed. "But it's only been two days, Zander. No need to rush anything."

 

"Thank you." Zander stifled a yawn. "Sorry...I guess I'm still worn out."


"Sleep." Luis moved off the bed. "I'll see you in the morning." He kissed Zander and then he was gone.

 

Zander closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

 

* * * * *


Three days passed and Zander got back into the swing of things. His first morning back to work in Alcazar's office made him tense and he wasn't sure why, but the anxiety faded as the days passed. Zander also spent time with Brenda. They went for walks and played pool, but when she suggested swimming Zander begged off. He wasn't in the mood for it of late.

 

He was sleeping better as well. At least he was, until a few days later when he was jolted by a nightmare. The images were crystal clear of himself and Gerald poolside. Geraldo was raping him, holding him pinned over the wet bar. Zander came awake and slid from the bed making a beeline for the bathroom. He puked in the toilet till he was heaving up bile and blood, then he stepped into the shower and stood beneath the scalding hot spray until the water ran cold. He wrapped a towel around his waist when he was done then brushed his teeth. When he left the bathroom, Zander found Alcazar waiting for him. He realized he was shaking.


"What's wrong?" Luis asked.

 

"I...I remember what happened." Zander couldn't look at him.

 

Luis moved to Zander and cupped his face between his hands. "Tell me. What do you remember?"


Zander closed his eyes. "Geraldo...what he did to me...at the pool. How could I forget that?"

 

"Because I wanted you to forget," Luis whispered. He kissed Zander softly.

 

"Wait!" Zander pulled away. "I can't..."

 

Luis kissed him again then whispered. "You can. You trust me don't you?"


Zander nodded. "I trust you."


"You know I won't hurt you."

 

"I know."

Luis took Zander by the hand and led him over to the bed. He kissed him again as he unwrapped the towel from his narrow waist. "You are so beautiful...so perfect. You belong to me, Zander and I will never let anyone hurt you again. Do you believe me?"


Zander trembled as Alcazar's hands moved over his naked flesh. "I believe you," he whispered. He had to believe.

 

"I will show you how beautiful it can be between two men, Zander." Luis pushed Zander down onto the bed. "I won't let you feel the pain...only the pleasure." Reaching into the nightstand drawer, Luis pulled out a syringe. "This will make everything perfect, Zander."

"Okay." Zander held out his arm and closed his eyes.

 

 

previous chapter

 Chapter Index

next chapter

© Shelly 2004